Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why I titled my blog "Dark Knight Sucks"

Before I start writing the main articles for this blog, I feel I must explain the purpose of the blog. I need to make it clear that I am not a Batman hater. I am a true fan of old "Batsy" and I'm anything but a hater. In fact, he's one of my most favorite comic book characters ever.

My issue lies with the current direction of the Batman film franchise, which I refer to as the "Dark Knight Trilogy". There are so many problems with the first two films (Batman Begins and The Dark Knight) in this trilogy, and everything I've seen and read about the final film indicates that it will be the worst of the threesome. I fear that in the end it will turn people away from Batman.

Using my extensive knowledge of the subject of Batman, as well as my knowledge of other comic book characters and films based on such, I will use facts to prove that the upcoming film Dark Knights Rises will suck, and that the entire Dark Knight trilogy is terrible and one of the worst things to happen to film. Yes, even worse than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment